Connors Paving,Inc., originally called Robert A. Connors Paving, Inc. was started by Robert Connors in 1959. In 1985 son-in-law David Spike, showing interest in the business was brought on and eventually became Vice President in charge of daily operations. In December of 1998 Robert Connors retired selling to David and Arlene (Connors) Spike to form Connors Paving, Inc. in March of 1999. Connors Paving, Inc. is proud to be a family owned business with over fifty years of service.
This is the first shop where it all started